Find your local Sales Manager
Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) Construction
1. ProGuard MAX™ - Urethane Coating - Provides excellent stain and abrasion resistance, eliminates the need for wax, polishes and harsh chemicals - reduced maintenance costs and improved IAQ.
2. Transparent wear layer - 0.55 mm embossed, hard-wearing layer, provides long lasting appearance retention in heavy commercial traffic environments.
3. Printed layer - This layer utilises high definition print film for stunning, eye-perfect, authentic visuals.
4. Core Layer - High performance, non rigid layer, that provides extra stability and durability.
5. FlexForm™ Sound Compact Cushion Layer - provides enhanced acoustic properties, reducing impact sound by at least 15dB.
6. Glass fibre layer - Minimises expansion and contraction under extreme temperatures.
7. Backing layer - High vinyl content backing layer provides robust foundation and impact resistance.
8. Non-skid backing - Allows adhesive free installation and replacement.
* The diagram relates only to Milliken’s Change Agent and First Call LVT collections. The Original Collection, does not feature the FlexForm™ Sound compact cushion layer.
CONTACT US TO DISCUSS YOUR FLOORING NEEDS